+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Refrigeration Questions ( Cool Cwiz)

Post Likes
    You would think that on an HVAC site that had a quiz and asked simple refrigeration questions that they would at least get the answers right, geez o man , are they brain dead, or do they actually believe their answers are correct ?

Post Likes

Whaat?

You name looks like "Titless". I think thats funny.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes

Re: Whaat?

Originally posted by spotts
    You name looks like "Titless". I think thats funny.
    Only you would come up with that.. What a hound dog. Those "Titlist" folks make great golf balls too!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by titleless
    You would think that on an HVAC site that had a quiz and asked simple refrigeration questions that they would at least get the answers right, geez o man , are they brain dead, or do they actually believe their answers are correct ?
    I don't have time to hang out at the cool quiz... can you be more detailed, please?

Are you saying their (the people asking the questions) answers are incorrect?

thx

Post Likes
    examples?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Lusker
    I don't have time to hang out at the cool quiz... can you be more detailed, please?

Are you saying their (the people asking the questions) answers are incorrect?

thx
    Thats correct

Post Likes

Post Likes

It is rigged so people like me who choose the wrong answers will get a high score.

Post Likes

Now my serious answer.

Titleless: You can capture the screen image by holding down the Alt key and pressing PrtScr. You can then open up Paint or some photo editing program and paste the image then save it to a file. Post the image here or email it to Luster or Boss.

After the daily quiz capture a picture of the given results. You can use your browser's back feature to go pack one page to where the questions and all choices appeared. Capture this image also.

Good luck.

Post Likes
    gawd yer shameless!

Post Likes
    No what he says is true...cool quiz is wrong on at least 1 or 2 and sometimes all three questions every week

I know this because my answers never match theirs and I couldnt be wrong that many times in a row...ok i will go do the test now and report later

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in