Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoboTeq I do appreciate your help. You would not believe the confusion I am having with the contractor and the distributer. They are telling me that I need the vision Pro thermostat and I am telling them I want the Humidistat.
    I have really pissed them off and I want to make sure I am righ on this because they finally siad since I am paying the bill they will do what I want.

Please tell me if this is correct.
    Install the humidistat in the return Duct and wire it to the the "R" and "DEHUM" terminals on the AEPT control board. Cut the jumper on the humidistat control board.

When the humidity rises above the set point of the humidistat The Humidistat contact will OPEN to tell the unit humidity is high. What is a good quality Humidistat that is made by honeywell or Ranco that will work for years to come in the return Duct work.

I am sorry for the confussion but they are telling me I am the idiot and I finally had to say this is what I want!!

Rob

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Ideal Humidity from the Thermidistat or Infinity or possibly WR or others, has more functions and safe guards built in ,then just adding a humidistat control.

Check out the difference for yourself and then decide if you want the features and benefits,for your added comfort and peace of mind.

I have Carrier thermidistat hooked up to my AEPT036 and it work great.

Originally posted by collins8
    RoboTeq I do appreciate your help. You would not believe the confusion I am having with the contractor and the distributer. They are telling me that I need the vision Pro thermostat and I am telling them I want the Humidistat.
    I have really pissed them off and I want to make sure I am righ on this because they finally siad since I am paying the bill they will do what I want.

Please tell me if this is correct.
    Install the humidistat in the return Duct and wire it to the the "R" and "DEHUM" terminals on the AEPT control board. Cut the jumper on the humidistat control board.

When the humidity rises above the set point of the humidistat The Humidistat contact will OPEN to tell the unit humidity is high. What is a good quality Humidistat that is made by honeywell or Ranco that will work for years to come in the return Duct work.

I am sorry for the confussion but they are telling me I am the idiot and I finally had to say this is what I want!!

Rob
    This is absolutely correct, as is shown on the diagrahm on page 2 http://securenet.goodmanmfg.com/pdf/...Lit/IO-232.PDF

There is nothing that any thermostat can do better then a standard humidistat for controlling the humidity with this unit.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12