Missing Threads?

Maybe I am missing something. The majority of the open to public threads are missing this morning on the home page. In new posts I can see the most recent posts in the missing threads.
    The premise of ventilation is that the OA is clean or of sufficient quality to be used for dilution. Traditional ventilation is somewhat being threatened by the fact that the EPA is changing the requirements for outdoor air quality which is creating non-attainment zones in what is now becoming a significant portion of the country. That means that buildings in those areas will need to clean up the OA before they bring it into the building.
    www.genesisair.com
    Genesis Air Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    The AOP started last night so I moved most of the open forums there.

It is still work in progress so expect more changes down the road.
    OK I only see 6 threads in AOP. Ill check in next week.
    The premise of ventilation is that the OA is clean or of sufficient quality to be used for dilution. Traditional ventilation is somewhat being threatened by the fact that the EPA is changing the requirements for outdoor air quality which is creating non-attainment zones in what is now becoming a significant portion of the country. That means that buildings in those areas will need to clean up the OA before they bring it into the building.
    www.genesisair.com
    Genesis Air Inc.