Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Deejoe, I do not know the specific temps because I do not know the loads for the house. But, There is no more or less total BTU because he only changed the t-stat. And yes, it should run constantly at a serverly low temp for the area.

Really gets cold means really cold for that area, Think about design temp joe. It depends on the area.

The reason that it is cycling different is because the digital stat is more sensitive to temperature change. PERIOD! Nothing was changed on the unit, or at least he didnt say that there was.

Smokin68. read the rules. No pics of yourself are permitted.

Peytonc2682; ok, er, ah, now i see what you are ,um tryin to say.
    ok, now you cover up, oops, er.... take it easy now.Say hello to the nurse for me.
    bye

Deejoe, you have a serious problem. Do you realize that you have been trying to start something ever since this trend was started? You need to chill. If that is what you are here for then you need to stop posting. Also, you contradicted yourself in what you were saying. Go back and read your posts. The purpose of this forum is not to argue but to educate one another.

We have answered and explained the question that was asked.

Oh and you were the one that originally used the phrase "When it gets really Cold", so dont throw crap around like that!

Also, First you argued that the system was short cycling. You said something about the windows being open and it being -40F outside. But then you turned around and said that the unit could run continiously "when it really gets cold". You have completely contradicted yourself.

[Edited by peytonc2682 on 10-28-2005 at 02:56 PM]

pITYC286; QUOTES AND "OUT OF CONTEXT" ARE OBVIOUSLY BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION.
    careful, that soapbox isn't too sturdy.

What was the outdoor temp when you were timing the cycles?
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12