Thread: HOT!!!

HOT!!!

I was going to complain about how hot it is.. then I realized that at least: 1.) it isn't 109 degrees; 2.) I'm not 5,700 miles from home; 3.) I'm not dressed in a full ABU uniform and helmet and carrying 70+ lbs.; and 4.) there is very little chance that anyone will shoot at me or that I might drive over a bomb in the road today! Thanks to all who serve.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Well, that shoot at you part might be true, as long as you stay out of Southside and don't go down Airport, Machine or 24th street.

Ah I was down on southside Monday working

I live there.
    Not a bad place for a single man.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    I was going to complain about how hot it is.. then I realized that at least: 1.) it isn't 109 degrees; 2.) I'm not 5,700 miles from home; 3.) I'm not dressed in a full ABU uniform and helmet and carrying 70+ lbs.; and 4.) there is very little chance that anyone will shoot at me or that I might drive over a bomb in the road today! Thanks to all who serve.
    Scratch the 5,700 miles from home bit and do some work in New Orleans around the St. Claude st. area and you can complain with a free conscious.

I kept a .40 and an AK with dual 30rd. mags with me all the time when I worked in N.O.

But I agree, Thanks to ALL that are serving so far away from home!
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1766