+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Control Belimo, etc...Please help

Post Likes

Arrow Control Belimo, etc...Please help

Hi All,

Today at work, my boss takes me to the job site because he was told the valves were not connected and it was hot in the floor. So he has me open the tiles and see if its connected. I told him I don't know if they are or not so he gets mad at me and tells the experienced employee to go look and he confirms its not connected. After they realize some were not fully connected he tells me to get up there and connect or wire them? I look at him and say to myself "Are you serious?" I've been in the trade for a month and he already expects me to do this type of work. I have never seen this kind of stuff nor do I know how to connect it. I was given a paper with what looks like a guide, but how am I suppose to understand of any this stuff if no one is willing to show me. Can anyone please tell me what material should I read or what can I research so at least I know the name of the parts.

Thank You

Post Likes
    The HW valve looks to be a TR24-SR if the wiring diagram can be trusted. Could be a TR24-3. The damper actuator is LMB24-SR or LMB24-3.

The wiring diagram looks straight forward. Black to #8,Red to #7, White to #4.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    Orion, I really appreciate your help. It's very difficult asking questions cuz I'm always being looked at like why don't you know this stuff yet I never hooked one up before. What type of literature would you recommend so I can better understand what each wire connects to and what it does. Again your help is very helpful.

Thank you

Post Likes
    If you put your email addy in your profile, I'll send you what I give our new hires.
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Post Likes
    Rad1,

I already updated my profile. Thank you for the assistance.

Post Likes
    you've got mail.
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Post Likes
    Go to belimo's website, their product guide as alot of useful info. Valves, actuators, as well as wiring diagrams for all the different applications.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in