Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    folowing epa guidelines has nothing to do with job performance....the epa guidelines have nothing to do with hvac work....they are just big government in action....or inaction ???

read your own words made in the usa.....

"Is this the excellent training you were talking about that Gooman / Amana gives?

Looks to me like the unqualified so called technician is leaving a homeowner stranded without a professional installation from an unqualified person.

The post above is just more evidence to what I have said all along which is, your chances of a professional installation from a qualified technician go DOWN 100 fold when you buy GoodDUMB™ equipment. No telling what else he did wrong to shorten the life of the equipment."

brand bashing......I bet thats all you think about all day...getting home to your computer so you can come to the hvac forum and hunt for goodman related posts.....to brand bash

Originally posted by corny
    folowing epa guidelines has nothing to do with job performance....the epa guidelines have nothing to do with hvac work....they are just big government in action....or inaction ???

brand bashing......I bet thats all you think about all day...getting home to your computer so you can come to the hvac forum and hunt for goodman related posts.....to brand bash
    Actually I sit in the office all day looking for opportunists like you I can discredit. It is like playing a good game of chess.

Newsflash for you, stating facts is not brand bashing. Go find where I have stated a certain brand itself is made poorly. There is a search button here, use it. This should keep your yapping self busy for a while.

Your field ethics clearly show to the whole world here what your true abilities are and just further reinforces my previous statements about certain manufactures not having any training, and chances of a proper install are extremely limited.

Go crack a book and learn what being a TRUE professional is before you come out here describing with your actions what a TRUE professional IS NOT.

Just curious, what was the indoor temp while your tech was atempting to adjust the charge.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

This is just another example of Goodman selling to every idiot in the world. Notice Robo tech doesnt have much to say on this post??? Why didnt the guy call tech support, ha ha ha. This just goes to show that the goodman people are at the bottom of the hvac barrel!!

Dave in NJ

LOL ..that must have given you a woody John.. save yourself and become not too jealous... you may find someone who thinks kindly of you in the future!! Doubtful but possible.
    AJS

Always tell the truth and you never have to remember what you! said!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12