Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some moral support here...

As some of you may already know, I've been dealing with clinical depression for quite a while and I've had my ups and downs. Right now I'm really feeling down because my mom has been sick and in the hospital for about two months now. First she had a lung infection where she couldn't breathe, then ended up getting MRSA in the hospital. They get that cleared up, move her to rehab and then her O2 levels in her blood drop. They find out she is having renal failure so they move her back to the hospital and put her on dialysis. And that's bad enough because she only has one kidney as the other was removed because of cancer. Last week they were able to take her off of the dialysis because her remaining kidney managed to heal itself. They have also since found out that the fluid pills she takes is what led to the kidney failing, so they had to take her off it and try something new. Now back in rehab for a few days and she is sick again and they think it might be the MRSA again. I really am praying my mom gets well, but all of this is stressing me out and it's affecting me at home and at work to the point where I may get canned because I'm missing time. I really am beginning to feel at my wits end here and I just want to go and scream and punch things.

Basically what I am asking is can you guys please help out by saying a prayer? My mom and me really need all the help we can get, especially from the big guy upstairs.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

You got it. Hang in there and hope Mom improves quickly.

My Mom's cancer 14 years ago is what made me seek help.

praying for you and your mom........hope you both heal quickly
    It is time for all good men to come to the aid of their country, for we are in deep crap.

amen

Praying for your mom and you..............let your super know whats going on in your life.
    Some Talk, Some Do
    "keeping condensing pressures low and evaporator pressures high"
    "Some customers are more interested in comfort than energy savings"
    Blog
    Web
    Facebook

My prayers are with you

Hang in there I feel for you and how overwhelming things can get at times.

My thoughts and prays are with you
    If you help others then you are a Success

If you are dealing with clinical depression, then deal with it. Don't let your mom's illness side track you, as if you do, you will be good for her or yourself.
    Good thoughts headed your way for you and your mom.

Brother I am and have been going through the same and more then for a while now.....

These things will effect your brain chemicals and the production of.....

SEE YOUR DOC !!!!!

Lexipro can do wonders!!!

You have my thoughts and prayers also.

Dealing with sick loved ones will depress even the strongest of men.

Hang in there.

God Bless

Accept the fact life is not fair. Its not all that long either, so make the most of it. I won't go into all the bad things we have been through over the years or all the good things. Everyone takes their turn at tragedy, its the nature of our existence.
    Try to hang on and think how good you have it. You do you know, look around..................... and good luck with your mom and your medical condition.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by stonewallred View Post
    If you are dealing with clinical depression, then deal with it. Don't let your mom's illness side track you, as if you do, you will be good for her or yourself.
    Good thoughts headed your way for you and your mom.
    Exactly! My dad is 82 and dealing with emphysema, he got a chest cold 2 weeks ago and almost died. But I don't let it control my life.

As far as depression goes, I've been there also. It's been 10 years since I had it, and it was pretty bad. I had no motivation to do anything. Plus I had anxiety with it.

For anyone dealing with depression and/or anxiety I recommend Brain Wave Vibration. It doesn't cost a lot of money to learn ($12 for the book?), it in no way can hurt you, and it's so easy a cave man can do it.
    http://www.brainwavevibration.com/learn/

Medication is a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chesapeake View Post
    As some of you may already know, I've been dealing with clinical depression for quite a while and I've had my ups and downs. Right now I'm really feeling down because my mom has been sick and in the hospital for about two months now. First she had a lung infection where she couldn't breathe, then ended up getting MRSA in the hospital. They get that cleared up, move her to rehab and then her O2 levels in her blood drop. They find out she is having renal failure so they move her back to the hospital and put her on dialysis. And that's bad enough because she only has one kidney as the other was removed because of cancer. Last week they were able to take her off of the dialysis because her remaining kidney managed to heal itself. They have also since found out that the fluid pills she takes is what led to the kidney failing, so they had to take her off it and try something new. Now back in rehab for a few days and she is sick again and they think it might be the MRSA again. I really am praying my mom gets well, but all of this is stressing me out and it's affecting me at home and at work to the point where I may get canned because I'm missing time. I really am beginning to feel at my wits end here and I just want to go and scream and punch things.

Basically what I am asking is can you guys please help out by saying a prayer? My mom and me really need all the help we can get, especially from the big guy upstairs.
    Oorah! Semper Fi my brother. I have heard your plea and submit your prayer request before Almighty God, the divine healer! Keep the faith brother!

Life sure isn't fair sometimes but it beats the alternative.

God bless you and Mom, hope the tide turns. Wifey and my prayers are with you.

Mom's are awful tough, don't ever give up hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast