Hmm

I have a Weil Mclain CGi boiler about 8 years old. It fires up great, But after about 3-5 minutes the ignition starts again while the flame is ON. I hear the clicking of the ignition and the blue flame gives a puff of yellow/orange for a few seconds. This continues for the doration of the run. The flame is not going out, just acting up when the ignition starts up. Could this be a flame sensor issue? Could it be that the sensor is not sensing the flame and thinking it is out, thus trying to start again? The unit looks and sounds great except for this one issue.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thank You!!

Welcome to HVAC TALK. However this site has rules against giving out technical advice to DIY'ers. I have attached a link below for your convenience.

Here's something to think about though...

When was the last time you had that unit cleaned and inspected?

Now you have a problem with the unit. Fuel costs are skyrocketing.

So why not call in a professional to repair the unit? While they are there they can clean and inspect your unit to insure a safe living environment for you and your loved ones. Not to mention, having an efficient running system could save you more than the cost of the service.

What's your safety worth? I'm guessing more than the repair bill.

Thanks for your understanding.

(we can't help DIY, due to site rules )

if the flame is turning orange you have a problem and need to have the unit looked at by a pro. make the call and save your self a major headack. there is no way to know what is causing this fron the net. you realy need a pro to check the unit over