Job Outlook/transistion Overseas

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to this forum and to HVAC as well. If I could indulge your readership and eventual guidance, it would be much appreciated. A bit of background...I have a BS in marketing and have been running a seasonal business for 5years. During my 'off-season' I spent a year and a half apprenticing at an auto mechanic shop instead of going to school for auto...when looking into job prospects overseas (and in the country that I want to move to in particular) jobs are very regimented and it is harder for a foreigner to get in. Oftentimes, people are willing to sacrifice shoddy work for a cheaper price - you catch my drift.
    My family and I are considering moving overseas and are wondering what trade would be the quickest to learn here in the US and then transfer into overseas. Is HVAC similar enough in other countries like electrical and plumbing is? Does it still take roughly two years until you can learn the trade and go out on your own here? Could I get a job at an international company here with hopes of relocating overseas?
    I have loads more questions but don't want to bog everyone down. If this info. is helpful for others, please respond back publicly, otherwise please PM me.
    Much thanks,
    winevine

Only Pro members have PM ability.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

After 2 years. You won't/wouldn't know enough to go on your own, in this trade.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?