We are building new house and don't like the very obtrusive PVC pipes used to vent the furnaces on the exterior. (They look like swan's necks the way they curve and stick up!) Have seen a nice looking cover used by York that my Carrier installer says can't work on my system w/o jeopardizing warranty. Anybody have any other ideas to work with Carrier?

You will probably have to deal with it. I don't think Carrier has anything available yet that wouldn't void your warranty.

Wayne, thanks for response! Builder suggested painting the PVC pipes to match siding. Guess we'll give that a try.

Voyager makes a concentric vent kit that draws in combustion air and exhausts the hot air through one neat looking unobtrusive fixture. I too cringe when I see those PVC pipes hanging out of the siding. Keep waiting to see buzzards perched on them.

Concentric Vent kits are allowed with carrier. Depending on where the location of your exhausts are with respect to ground level, that might be a option.

Some roofing supply places sell sleeves for soil lines maybe that around base and paint elbows
    It's NOT the BRAND,it's the company that installs it!!!!!

Yes concentric vent is an option but they already have two holes in the side of the house. The vent will require a bigger hole and you may have to make some repairs to the side of the house.

I am not looking at your situation right now but I suspect that the goose neck configuration is because the point the vent exits the structure is too low for snow level according to manuf. specs. and it had to be lifted up to be in spec. Your install. manual will tell you the excepted practices for venting and all others will void warrenty.
    Some people swear by me and some at me