AquaSnap SPM Module

Hi All. I have a 30RB210 that I'm getting an Alert indicating no communication from one of my SPM modules. Does anyone know if the LEDS are supposed to be lit at all times? Not sure if they're off because of the alert or the module could be a problem. All the other 8 compressors are running with them lit but not sure if they are supposed to be on or off when not commanded to run. Can't shut down right now to see with the way the conditions are outside.
    Also, would a Navigator Display tool help me diagnose this at all? Have 3 AquaSnaps with 2 more coming so I'm thinking of buying one to help troubleshoot in the future if it's more than just a remote display. Thanks!

The red led is the power light should be like a heartbeat there is a green led that is the LEN communication with all the other boards. A navigator is not really going to help you much with troubleshooting but a touch pilot might.

Btw what is the primary voltage of the chiller ? If it's 208-230 make sure the transformer in the unit is tapped correctly.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    The red led is the power light should be like a heartbeat there is a green led that is the LEN communication with all the other boards. A navigator is not really going to help you much with troubleshooting but a touch pilot might.

Btw what is the primary voltage of the chiller ? If it's 208-230 make sure the transformer in the unit is tapped correctly.
    The unit is a 460V. Neither of the LEDS is lit. I assume it should have power to the module at all times since it monitors the CC amperage? Heading up now to check for voltage for the module.

Quote Originally Posted by CentraVac1470 View Post
    The unit is a 460V. Neither of the LEDS is lit. I assume it should have power to the module at all times since it monitors the CC amperage? Heading up now to check for voltage for the module.
    I have actually seen wires chewed thru from packrats, squirrels, and rabbits. Just something else to look for.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.