I need help with a Sears Counterflow furnace. The model number is 138-73364. I needed to move the furnace and a copper tube outside the furnace coming off of the top of the gas valve came off. I do not know where it goes or what it is. A friend believes its just a vent and not to worry about it. What do you think? Mike