did this id/od changeout with two others at work. The old unit was behind the beam toward the front of house, away from access door. Dug out so new plenum woud fit under beam and offset duct to tap into plenum. Much easier access now, just step in and you're there.

Old supply plenum butted to bottom of trunk line before. Did plenty of sealing in the return head too, (exposed wall cavity, restricted hole through floor, crappy connection to duct).

Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Nice clean install, though the air handler looks like it is not level. May just be the angle of the photo.
    Good Job.
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Looks good.

Where is the drain going to?

First time I've seen UV light used on here.. Reason??

Nice clean install buttttttttttttttt, I hope u have good insurance coverage. No secondary drain pain is really looking for trouble. In fact it is code here. Also doesn"t look to be a whole lot of pitch on that drain line. GL
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

is the a/h just sitting on the ground?

oh!!! LOL. Shame on me for not looking closer. Sry. Then I think the condensate should go into a sump or condensate pump and pumped out of the crawl space. Thought it was an attic of sorts with insulation and vapor barrier installed incorrectly. LOL
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

A/h is 4" off ground, I dug out larger than unit and plenum and put the plastic down and the block on top of the plastic so they would not wick up moisture. The dug out space is at grade where the return plenum starts so water can't fill in under there.

The drain does have slope, we checked w/level and it discharges outside through the wall. They sold the customer the uv for iaq and we installed to get good coverage of the coil.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated