Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Look, here is the tech number to Nordyne 800 XXX XXXX.
    Give them the number you found inside they wil help you.

I just don't want you to hurt your self. Exuse me if I sound too fatherly but i love this biz and get a little protective over non OEM parts.

>>> Edited tech number due to open forum.

[Edited by jultzya on 10-28-2005 at 12:12 AM]

Understood, and thanks. I dont make stuff like this a habit, but I find it hard to believe that everyone who has been in this business for years has not tried temporary fixes to get someone by till the right part comes in. Which I go back and change "if" I can get the part. Thanks for #.

LOL Thats WHY I don't make them anymore. Made my share of mistakes too damn stupid to mention.

Luck fella.

Thanks for the number curry. Lots of help. Turns out the igniter I put on would have worked but someone before me retro-replaced the board with one that does not step the voltage down to 120 for the igniter. When I ordered the "right" igniter, they sent one like the one I blew up. Tech support was great and figured it out by my description of board. 220 volt igniter with bracket on the way. Thanks.

P.S. sorry for the sarcasm. were having our first week of cold weather here and 20000 people have waited till now to test their heat. things are a little crazy this week in NC.

You should have checked voltage to igniter as soon as u saw it burn up the igniter and that would have told you that you had 220 there instead of 110.

you dont say.!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12