Thread: M*A*S*H

M*A*S*H

Just got my DVD box set today! I downloaded and burned all 11 seasons 4 years ago I got all the episodes on my hard drive and have seen all of them at leat 5 times. I'm obsessed with this series I just love it they don't make TV like that anymone.

Col. Flagg was hilarious and I bet I saw every episode.

I'm a big Barney miller fan too. Inspector Luger visiting with his dreary thoughts kept me and my dad in stitches.

I'd much rather watch a good rerun from those times over some singing, dancing, or reality show for an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by btuhack View Post

I'm a big Barney miller fan too. Inspector Luger visiting with his dreary thoughts kept me and my dad in stitches.

I'd much rather watch a good rerun from those times over some singing, dancing, or reality show for an hour or so.
    Agreed. With all the channels we have on satellite I watch only about 4. Mainly the educational programs Discovery, etc and the rerun channels like TNT, Nick at Night. ok... and the Speed channel. I always enjoy a good rerun of MASH, The Honeymooners, and the Three Stooges lol

The same could be said for the music too.
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1766

Quote Originally Posted by btuhack View Post

"Folks take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."