+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bedtime

Post Likes

bedtime

At times, going to sleep is a PITA.
    I use this, http://www.simplynoise.com/, the thunderstorm download.
    That one is free.

I load it to my mp3 player on my surround sound, hit repeat and there you go.

(feel free to delete/edit/modify if it is breaking some rule or another)
    Just sharing it because I use it almost nightly.

Post Likes
    Interesting. Seems like most of the time I feel like I could pass out right on the couch. When I get in the bed I'm wide awake again FFS! I usually go take a shower as hot as I can stand it for as long as I can stand it and fall asleep from heat exhaustion I guess.

I think I could fall right to sleep if I had a 660 Cat idling and a Thermo King as a window unit though.
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1766

Post Likes
    Big white noise/static/fan noise addict, helps me focus when distracted. Must have something to do with brain waves, like a capacitor or something.

Oddly enough, rubber ear plugs do as good or better~ 0 noise. I toss and turn less with the plugs in, pacifiers for ears.

Post Likes
    My problem was too much light in the bedroom. My wife had two night lights in the Master bath and an emergency light that glowed orange. Even went to the Dr. about it, and that was one of the first things he asked me, after finding out I can't sleep during the day.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in