Sorry if this has been asked a ton but my searches on the net keeps coming up with school listing. So I just got my EPA Certification pass core,type 1,2. So now where do I go from there to get hvac certification at? I read one site said you half to take a state testand work in the field 3 years or so? If so what is the test called and what type of study guides can I find? I prefer some type of software that I can use to study with. I currently work in a cabin rental company, doing maintenance and I do repairs on Heat/Air would this type of work count toward the years for the exp needed to take the test?

Thanks for any replys