Hi all,
I just found out from my mom that one of her HVAC ducts has separated at a junction, pouring heat into her basement, instead of the duct work where it belongs. She's been trying to get someone to come out to repair the separation, but hasn't been able to find anyone yet...those she's called say they "don't do that kind of work." I find it hard to believe that she can't find someone near Monmouth Jct, NJ that can help her. Can anyone recommend a way for her to find someone that does small residential fixes like this? Are there any contractors on this website with a business near her or know of a company near her, that I can tell her about?