Seems to me that the wall of shame is just teeming with new posts day in and day out while the wall of pride is hurting for material. I want to change that. Time to get this thing going. I know that myself and others out there have a lot of good work to show. I'm gonna start posting tomorrow.

Payson does one heck of a job filling up the wall of shame. I think he should have been an investigative reporter.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

I agree.. But we need to prove there is more good than bad. Isn't there? Or is the rest of the country(especially Phoenix area) that screwed up?

I think that people find hack jobs more interesting than nice clean work.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Posting pics of all the work that is well done just doesn’t make sense to me

Kinda like putting your brand new car on display at a car show

One thing that I think scares Pride posters is getting their work torn apart. I can see asking questions about why something was done the way it was, especially if it is a local way of doing it. But too many new installs are really attacked and I feel guys just don't want to see their work treated that way.

Originally posted by BaldLoonie
    One thing that I think scares Pride posters is getting their work torn apart. I can see asking questions about why something was done the way it was, especially if it is a local way of doing it. But too many new installs are really attacked and I feel guys just don't want to see their work treated that way.
    AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!! I have jobs that I think look good, but I dont feel like hearing a buncha people tell me that the zip ties are a little too tight & killing the R value of the armaflex or I shouldnt tie the drain from the 90 plus furnace in with the condensate drain. Or a buncha silly bullchit like that.

[Edited by hvac hero on 10-23-2005 at 09:40 PM]
    Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Well, I'm not afraid!! You guys can pick my stuff apart but it probably won't make me change..ha ha

I've only posted a couple of times in the past. Got plenty of compliments, a few constructive critisizms and a few pointless arguements too.

I need to take more pictures of my work, but the problem is I'm hardly ever the one who finishes the job. So it's kinda hard to post pictures of a half finished job. But sometime soon I'll throw some more pictures up in here. I snapped a couple pictures of a couple houses we just finished and going to take a few pictures of the insides of my van to share with y'all.

I'll be postin some stuff soon, I've only done some standard replacements lately, and not too keen on hearing "why no case coil, why no high efficiency air cleaner, why no this why no that"... ...it gets kinda old.

I've proposed to do some really nice high end stuff but people are so damn cheap lately it's not even funny anymore.

Originally posted by BaldLoonie
    One reason that I post some work in here is to get constructive criticism. There are many professionals on this site and I respect those who are. I'm always learning to improve my job, and there is nowhere better than here.
    Get back to work.™

Put my nuts on the fence post and posted my first pride... but cheated by putting a shame in with it... have tons of other prides...

you guys will shot me in the foot if a screw in on the ground...

This thread should stop those fears....

hey im new to this sight but why is everybody so harsh with phoenix yes i know while the sun is coming out hack city with all the station wagons with ladders and r-22 strapped too the roof
    not everybody is a hack
    please clue me in