Thread: Facebook, HELP

Facebook, HELP

Just started a Facebook page for my business, trying ot teach an old dog new tricks. Any hellp on the in's and out's would be helpful. They have changed the format form when a freind started his till now and he doesn't quit get how it all works now either. I guess the old way business pages and personal pages were about the same, now they are different.

Create a page

What you want to do is either create a page for your business or find your business by searching for it on Facebook and then claim it. When claiming a page from Facebook you will have to verify you are in fact the owner by either a phone call or they will mail you something.
    You can then use Facebook as your business by clicking on account at the top right corner and scrolling down to "use Facebook as page". From there you will be able to add photo's invite friends and post on other friends walls as well as "like" things.

Unless your target market is teenagers or college students, facebook is overrated. My 2c.

Facebook is free. 225 million active users in the US ~ 72% of population. It's fast and easy, you can do it upload pictures of a job or make incentives to liking you page. With Facebook you can reach your customers where they want to be reached.