Just recently graduated from Tech school

Just recently graduated from Tech school

Hello everyone, My name is Dennis and I'm new here and to the HVAC/R skilled trade industry,and looking foward to learning everything I possibly can in HVAC/R field, which is why I signed up here,to listen and learn from anyone and everyone...

welcome to our little world
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Hello Dennis, welcome to the board.

Welcome here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dallen45 View Post
    Hello everyone, My name is Dennis and I'm new here and to the HVAC/R skilled trade industry,and looking foward to learning everything I possibly can in HVAC/R field, which is why I signed up here,to listen and learn from anyone and everyone...
    What school did you graduate from and where are you?

Welcome, Dennis.
    Danny

Thanks for the welcomes and hello HeyBoB, I'm the one who Nancy from Northwestern tech sent you my resume..We talked a little last week on the phone about setting up an time for a interview,because you were busy with coustmers I understood with so may service calls due to the high temps we had last week that it puts alot of pressure on folks to meet the coustomers situation and the coustomer always come first
    I graduated from Nortthwestern Tech Institute in Southfield and since they will allow all those who gradutaed to return and do refresher for next 2 years ,I am gonna go aa few days a a week at night to tightern up on everything and waiting for my books to come so I can study and perpare myself for the Nate exam.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallen45 View Post
    hello HeyBoB, I'm the one who Nancy from Northwestern tech sent you my resume..
    is that good or bad??????????
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

If having the ambition, motivation and passion to succeed in this trade,then yes it's a good thing.

Hello I'm new to the field too. hope you far well. We are sitting at 108F here in TX Ac's going out all over town. We have four class days left and employers chomping at the bit for us to walk out and stop attending. You would think companies would want students completely trained.