I have a nearly new small residential Chappee Coal Boiler and yes its about 14 or 20 years old.. But its like new and i have had it for 12 or 14 years now in storage. I am a Hydronics Expert and no real hands on experience using a coal boiler.. So i would like to add it to my system,, But would like to see if i can find a manual or any helpfull info about setting it up and operating it... I just can not find any info out there on the net !!! I would like to burn coal (Chestnut) and wood in it.. Its most likely the smallest model they made, which is fairly small ( about the size of a 4 section Weil Mclain if that ) so its fairly small coal boiler.. It would be greatly appreciated if i could get a operations manual or copy.. and any other info.. Thanks Rick Email me at; Theboilerman@Gmail.com or send me what you have by US Mail and i will pay the ship cost !!! Thanks The Boiler Man Plumbing and Heating Co. Po Box 188 Underhill,Vt 05489

Welcome to the site boiler man.However I must say what do you think that we're a bunch of guys in our eighty?

You need to go here..www.heatinghelp.com..their some old farts over there that would be able to help.

Good luck.

What is this Board for Harry the home owner ?and Smartass Response

I recently requested info about a Chappee Coal and Wood Boiler... In return i got a smartass response.. 1st i am not some old fart !! I am in my 40's and have over 20 years experience and i would bet more knowledge and licensing that 90% of you on this non professional board. Also the boiler is only about 15 years old roughly. And was looking for a original manual for it. But my guess is this board is harry the home owner want to bee's discussion group.. Thanks for non help and the smartass response !

You got it all wrong Dude.No where in my reply was I trying
    to be a smartass.If you read it again I was going for alittle humor.

And it had nothing to do with calling you a old fart,because
    with your recent reply that alone tells me you still have some growing up to do.

Let me see if I can type it slow enough again so you get it this time.

Go... to... Heatinghelp.com......those..... OLD FARTS... may be.... able to..... help you.

Best regards... Simp.

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    So,what's a crossover bridge?
    I love my job, but paydays Thursday