After Install

Thread: After Install

Could someone give me a idea what has to be done after a install of a gas furnace. Does anything have to be adjusted Like fan speed or any sensors or venting. Or is it turn on gas check for leaks and turn up thermostat. And before Jultzya says I am doing it myself. I am just wondering what has to be done. Thanks !

Depends what company is doing the startup.

Some throw the t-stat on and go lol.

Temp rise, gas pressure, voltage check, condensate check (if applicable), cycle it at least 2 times to make sure it works, and a walk through with the home owner to explain everything.

I'm sure there's a couple more things to do too, but thats all I can come up with now.

Post Many Things...

Originally posted by carlosr
    Could someone give me a idea what has to be done after a install of a gas furnace. Does anything have to be adjusted Like fan speed or any sensors or venting. Or is it turn on gas check for leaks and turn up thermostat. And before Jultzya says I am doing it myself. I am just wondering what has to be done. Thanks !
    Depending on what type of furnace it is there are many factors to consider in answering your question...

Your installing contractor should be able to answer these questions for you best. Additionally you'll find the startup instructions in your installation information of the particular equipment your having installed. Good luck
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

So JUlzya says your a DIY/