Thread: Furnace Removed

Post Likes
    Had the old Williamson oil furnace removed Tue. It had a 5 in. crack in the back edge near the top. But a carbon monoxide detector never went off. Its on the way to the recycle center.
    New Goodman is is waiting on gas company to bring the gas tank

Post Likes
    Good thing you got rid of that thing, could have been very dangerous. On many occasions oil furnaces even with a cracked HTX will not produce CO.

The new Goodman unit will be much safer, I am sure it's heat exchanger will only crack 3 inches.

Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by hvac r us 2
    The new Goodman unit will be much safer, I am sure it's heat exchanger will only crack 3 inches.

Hahahahahahah......that was funny I don't care who you are...
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

Post Likes
    Good thing you got rid of that thing, could have been very dangerous. On many occasions oil furnaces even with a cracked HTX will not produce CO.

Instant CLASSIC!
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Post Likes

that's good stuff.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    RRRRRRRRoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Here comes Robo!

Crack in a Willie? Amazing. The 30 year old monster we pulled out of the old office was solid as the day it was made. Can't say the same thing about the oil tank in the ground

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in