Hi guys;

Just got my new 2 stage Trane 90 series installed, so far so good. I've seemed to be able to figure out the menu and programming on my White-Rodgers 95 2 stage stat. What I can't seem to find is the ability to have it read me out the running total hours...obviously because of the humidifier pad and furnace filter service reminder prompts, I was assuming that you should be able to access some type of running hours total. Even my old Hunter programmable had that ability....Maybe i'm missing something, but haven't been able to find any details in the owner's manual...

Thought that i'd pose the question to any who may know and have helped me in previous posts...

Thanks

Bill

White Rodgers thermostat...

Any takers?

I guess that I can call the 800 number i'm sure that they have an answer....but thought that you guys may know off the cuff...seems awful funny that the thermostat is intuitive enought to measure out service intervals but no ability to give total run hours.

Thanks,

Bill

I have one of the WR 95 series, but mine lacks the humidifier/etc monitors, just a filter monitor. To the best of my knowledge, it'll only trigger the message to show up on the screen & there isn't any counter that I'm aware of.

Question is, whether it's just a 'dumb' reminder popping up the message after a set 'elapsed' time, or it calculates time of 'service'. Even in this latter scenario, there may be no option to display that time.

Hi guys;

tpafl & bdawg thanks for your input...seems a bit strange for all of the other features that it has....it's just nice to be able to check on your usage wheather it be a/c or heat for reference....my old stat was zeroed out at month end and this at least gave me some kind of reference point...

Bill