Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Selfemployed", I hope it is alright asking you this. I don't want to impose on anyone. I was wondering if you could recommend a contractor...I am living in the Sanford, N.C. area. We are in need of replacing our old ac/heat system.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Just scroll down to one of his posts,click on his credentials ,and you'll find his phone number and email.

I'd suggest http://www.newcombandcompany.com/ if they aren't too far away.

Sells out a brother site member for one of the Carrier cult. What a guy.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

He is helping, and his help is greatly appreciated...Trane or Carrier...it is all the same at the end. It is the installation that is important!

Not if you are on the coast
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

Talking

Well, I am not on the coast...

Whay would you recommend some one who is not a site member when the guy asks for one?

My smiley was edited

[Edited by dpatty on 10-20-2005 at 10:00 PM]
    HVAC Contractor, Tyler Texas.

elf

Do you still need help finding someone?
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Well it looks like I am guilty of lacking reading comprehension skills. I misread the original post and thought that the original poster was interested in using a member of this site for a job and another poster jumped in and recommended another dealer who handles the same equipment he sells.

I misread it as one site member raining on another member's parade which is not the case.

So I owe dash an apology. It also looks like my error has caused other's to think the same.

Sorry Mr. Dash

Originally posted by Carnak
    Well it looks like I am guilty of lacking reading comprehension skills. I misread the original post and thought that the original poster was interested in using a member of this site for a job and another poster jumped in and recommended another dealer who handles the same equipment he sells.

I misread it as one site member raining on another member's parade which is not the case.

So I owe dash an apology. It also looks like my error has caused other's to think the same.

Sorry Mr. Dash

you always was a trend setter

Originally posted by gardenelf
    He is helping, and his help is greatly appreciated...Trane or Carrier...it is all the same at the end. It is the installation that is important!
    Poor Bastard....does'nt know a thing....

ugly comments..

I hope you are not refering to me as a "poor bastard", that is totally uncalled for...yes it is true that I do not know a lot about ac/heat...this is why I frequent this site and ask for help und are trying to find a trustworthy contractor...I am not coming to this site to receive insults...very unprofessional. My point of view about the systems actually comes from the threats posted here, most agree the systems are similar, if not the same, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty the installation is the key to success.

Now... "selfemployed" yes I am still trying to find a contractor.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL

Re: ugly comments..

Originally posted by gardenelf
    I hope you are not refering to me as a "poor bastard", that is totally uncalled for...yes it is true that I do not know a lot about ac/heat...this is why I frequent this site and ask for help und are trying to find a trustworthy contractor...I am not coming to this site to receive insults...very unprofessional. My point of view about the systems actually comes from the threats posted here, most agree the systems are similar, if not the same, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty the installation is the key to success.

Now... "selfemployed" yes I am still trying to find a contractor.

This is a very good site,but some of the stuff here,just goes with the territory,try not to let it get to you.

Note : I try not to ,but it often does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast