+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more spoiled brats, thank you!!

Post Likes

No more spoiled brats, thank you!!

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2...=FCST_hero_hot

About 2 miles from me, been on the news here for some time.
    Too funny, good for him.
    As bonus, he also is banning the stupid parents who can't control their precious children.
    The vast majority of his customers are glad.

Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    About time , not everyones LITTLE DARLING is a little darling in everyone elses eyes.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Control Man View Post
    About time , not everyones LITTLE DARLING is a little darling in everyone elses eyes.
    Thats pretty much what the owner said. Something to the effect........"just because they are the center of your universe, doesn't mean they are the center of everyone's universe"

We raised 3 kids and maybe twice had them acting up in restaurants, if they did, we took them outside or something. And basically when our kids were little, we just stayed home with them or got a sitter. It just wasn't worth it.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    We raised 3 kids and maybe twice had them acting up in restaurants, if they did, we took them outside or something. And basically when our kids were little, we just stayed home with them or got a sitter. It just wasn't worth it.
    +1....

Post Likes
    Standing in line at the market Lady in front of me has a child that is grabbing candy, running in and out of the line, hollering at his mom, and generally being a butt. She looked at me and shrugged. I said "Cute kid,,do you hit him?" She said "Oh noooo." I said "wouldja mind if I did?" The checker lost it, and had to step away from the register. Mom shot me a look that could have broken glass.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Post Likes
    but..hes denying their rights to have their screaming lil monsters disturb everybodys dinner..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by uniservice View Post
    Standing in line at the market Lady in front of me has a child that is grabbing candy, running in and out of the line, hollering at his mom, and generally being a butt. She looked at me and shrugged. I said "Cute kid,,do you hit him?" She said "Oh noooo." I said "wouldja mind if I did?" The checker lost it, and had to step away from the register. Mom shot me a look that could have broken glass.

LMAO, I'll have to remember that one. My children are all grown up now...but....when they were little we used to make 'em go in the back and wash dishes when they acted out.

No, not really....
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

`·.¸¸..· ´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯` ·.¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by uniservice View Post
    I'll have to remember that one too. nice.

Post Likes
    his business will increase

now if restaurants would do something about the loud mouth jagaaass that have to take loud enough for the next 3 tables to hear their stupid annoying conversation
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    that is awesome. too many people letting their kids run amok

Post Likes
    I fully support this kinda thing... in fact I'm almost in enough support to drive there and take Dice out to dinner lol.

There was a deal in the news a while back about restaurants who had signs made that read "no screaming kids" or something along that line, I wish more would do that.

I'm not against kids being out in public, but for god sake make them behave! It's one thing to get rowdy in the McD's playpen, but when you're in a nice dining establishment, NO ONE wants to hear a kid screaming crying and making a fuss, running around and being a little &*($%!
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Post Likes
    "now if restaurants would do something about the loud mouth jagaaass that have to take loud enough for the next 3 tables to hear their stupid annoying conversation "
    Or the MORON who is trying to IMPRESS everyone with the FACT he has a cellphone and its powered by YELLING into it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2...=FCST_hero_hot

About 2 miles from me, been on the news here for some time.
    Too funny, good for him.
    As bonus, he also is banning the stupid parents who can't control their precious children.
    The vast majority of his customers are glad.

HAHA. Okay, I agree with such a policy but when I visited his website, I expected a "fancy" restaurant. Instead, it's "Denny's" with an ego. His menu is mediocre at best.

The policy is appropriate - but not at a place like that.

No wonder why his customers are offended. With fried food, burgers, and cheap entrees which include sh!tty steaks for 10 bucks, he "niched" himself this way.

He should live with it - or get a new menu and chef.

You wanna be upscale, go for it. But, serve it.

Seriously.

"Ihop" doesn't have that policy, because when people pay 4 bucks for wings, they don't care.

It will fail because the owner is not only a jerk, but a "fast-food" entrepreneur. Problem is, he doesn't know it and is insulting his customers.

Let me know when the spot is up for lease - I'll make something of it. I have 20 years of restaurant experience.

Post Likes
    Does not matter if its a HOT DOG stand , about time a few so called PARENTS grew up , stop being the KID's friend and be a PARENT.

Post Likes
    I wish the airlines would do something similar. I would pay extra for 'child free' flight.
    Politicians need to be changed like diapers, and for the same reason.
    Mark Twain

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Control Man View Post
    "now if restaurants would do something about the loud mouth jagaaass that have to take loud enough for the next 3 tables to hear their stupid annoying conversation "
    Or the MORON who is trying to IMPRESS everyone with the FACT he has a cellphone and its powered by YELLING into it.
    We were out to dinner a few years ago. A customer a few tables away was having a birthday. He was also a customer of mine and he was a big pompus blowhard. His phone rang and as he answered it he put it on speaker. The guy calling yells "Happy f####ing birthday a$$%%le!!! He panics and tries to shut the phone off and drops it and the guy keeps rambling. I had diet Coke coming out of my nose for 2 days after that!
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Post Likes
    I'd be offended if I stopped by with my son, not knowing the rule about kids.
    But then again, my son would go into the supply house with me when he was five years old, and I'd ask him before we went in what the rule was.
    His response?
    "I look with my eyes, not my hands."

Must be hard to live in a house where the kids are in charge of the adults.

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Good for the owner and most of all, good for the patrons. Little ones should stay home with the sitter, or just be taken to Mcdonalds, (which is what they want anyway). Fine dining is for adults and responsible older children, say 10 and up.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Post Likes
    Kids will only act as bad as the parents allow them to. It is a parenting problem not a kid problem most of the time. Mine learned respect at a very early age, something many parents have yet to learn themselves. The very few times when we brought our children out with us to eat and they were babies we got our meal to go if they began to cry. One case was because of an ear infection our youngest had and we didn't know about yet.

When I go to service someone's apartment/home they know the kids and pets better be put up or kept in check or no maintenance/service is done.. I will leave and tell them they have to wait in line again.

Completely agree with this guy's police no matter what he serves.
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1766

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I wish the airlines would do something similar. I would pay extra for 'child free' flight.
    No kidding, me too. Was on a flight last week. Still at the gate. I hear the mother of three behind me say "ooooh, you filled your diaper again". Does she get up and change it in the restroom? Nope. Does she change it at all? Nope. Then her two toddlers proceeded to scream, cry and fight the rest of the flight. But wait! They weren't finished. They had to kick the back of my seat or plant their feet in the seat back and push. The mom said sorry once.
    "The trouble with the world is the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in