I am looks for good contractor to replace my existing 5 ton/125k BTU system in Katy, TX. I would like to get this done before the year end. Any contractor recomendations please.

Thanks in advance
    Kevin

Originally posted by BaldLoonie
    http://www.doctorcool.com/
    kevint
    Interests:

Engineer O no, Thanks bald one for not recommending us.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Thanks BaldLoonie, I've submitted an estimate request via the link provided.
    Regards
    Kevin

Talking

Very perceptive mrbillpro, there's nothing worse than working for an "engineer" that knows just enough to be dangerous.....

Kevin, I've read Mr. Bill's posts on here for some time. There's a good lead for you right there, give him a chance. Even if he doesn't like to run sales calls on engineers

Thanks, I will definately give him a shot, my response was supposed to be 'tongue-in-cheek', I couldn't figure out how to add a smiley face at the end.

I don't believe Dr. Cool and Professor heat work in the Katy area. However I do so does, Robinair & Mr. Bill.
    Robinair company mane is American Air Systems I think does good high quality work mostly Amana equipment, as do I. Mr. Bill uses Rheem. There is also Barkers A/C on Fry road and Georges A/C in old town Katy.

Baldy how do you know about the Dr. they by the way do high quality work mostly Trane equipment.

Doc & son were members of the boss's ACCA mix group so I've met them several times. Seem like they really care about the biz. Only name I knew in Houston off the top of the old dome. Didn't know where you ended up. Sounds like plenty here to help Kevin.

BaldLoonie & Classical, thank you for your assistance, it's much appreciated. How do I get contact details for Mr Bill and Classical. Not sure about the forum rules, are you allowed to post them?

Hopefully I will now be able to get bids from three reputable contractors!

Regards
    Kevin

Kevin in my case just click on the little red house in my profile takes you to my webpage, the same may be true for Mr. Bill.