New to the forum

Hi everone I'm new to the forum actually new to any web posting forum so please bear with me. I'm not even sure this is where I should start. I,ve got 15+ years in the trade. Most of it is on the same equipment as I work maintenance for a company. And a lot of side work (I probably just made a lot of contractor mad at me) I've got 2 years formal training from a community college and many a years otj training . If I posted this in the wrong place would someone please let me know.

Thumbs up

welcome,

this is the appropriate forum for introductions,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for not launching into a diatribe of questions ( as so many can't interpret the RED lettering at the top of this page.

if you make an error in where you post, it will be brought to your attention in a memorable manner
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcom from a fellow forum newby. Looking forward to sharing a lot of knowledge.

Thanks for welcome. And yes dandyme I did read where is wasn't the proper forum for questions so I'll soon get the approiate one and post a few. Once again thanks and Ill be looking forward with disscussions with you all later.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone_2 View Post
    Thanks for welcome. And yes I did read where is wasn't the proper forum for questions
    They should fast track you to pro status for that alone

that and you actually put info in that profile
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome here tbone!