Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1


    I have a broken Cam-stat controler that I have to replace and I cannot cross referance the part number. Can some one please help? Part number FALTS 53E-071-120-170.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try calling a york parts dealer, York used camstat switches on some of their old rooftop units the p/n is something like 2525905.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    St Paul, Minnesota
    Throw away the camstat and put in a honeywell limit. Have it done by a professional cause if you have to ask, you may not wire it correctly. And that'll cost you.

  4. #4

    Thumbs up

    Installed a honeywell and it works great. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event