Automated Logic S6104 error lite blinking
    One of our techs is working on an automated logic system with a main board #S6104. He is concerned that the error lite is blinking. Does anyone know what this means? Is it an active alarm?
    TIA,
    Jogas

The "Error" and the "Run" LED's on the S6104 show the control module and network status. Differently timed flashes mean different things. For example, if the Run LED shows 14 flashes per second and Error LED shows 14 flashes per second, alternating with the Run LED...there is a brownout. If "Error" flashes 4 times and the "Run" flashes 2 times, then there is 2 or more devices on this network with the same address. ETC. ETC.

I would just turn off the power on the module and power it back up. That should do the trick. Flashes on the "Error" LED are much better than a constantly lit "Error" LED.

Thanks DDCPWC,
    Is there an online source for all the codes that we may see?
    Jogas

I don't think there is an online location for these. The owner should have received one with the O and M's, but I am assuming this paper work is not available. If you give an email I will send you a S6104 technical manual.

Originally posted by ddcpwc
    I don't think there is an online location for these. The owner should have received one with the O and M's, but I am assuming this paper work is not available. If you give an email I will send you a S6104 technical manual.
    ddcpwc,
    Thanks a million.
    Send to "jogas@cox.net"
    Jogas

could you please send me one also. My email is in my profile.

Thanks