Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by harley2003rkc View Post
    Hanging a Jace on the wall is our backup plan if this gets to complicated or painful.
    It might get complicated if you are not able get a hold of LN-Builder or something similar. You would have to weigh cost ratios. It might be cheaper to get LN-Builder and do the integration directly. I don't deal much with JACEs, but I know that LN-Builder is around $500. Though Johnson should have given the database and software over during initial install. Unless it was done through a service contract.

If you happen to have the Workbench Pro tool you could use that to commission the LON equipment, instead of using the LN builder. I don't know how the NAE gets setup, but the subnet and node of the Trane equipment I have set with the Tridium tools. I did find it a PIA to sort out which set of data (SCC or DAC) was the proper set. Of course that was my first exposure to LON.

Bill

Bill,

Im bumping this post because im going to be working on an NAE with a lon trunk. I also have FX Workbench, can I use workbench to set up the trunk instead of LN Builder?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12