Thumbs up Hello im new here and new to HVAC-R

hello, i am 21 and currently employed working on commercial and residential Heating all types and A/C the company i work for does do commercial refrigeration but we are trying to get out meaning no new customers for refrigeration. I graduated Tech school call New England Technical Institute i received an associates in science and got my hours so i can eventually, after 2 years on the job as an apprentice, become licensed as a journey man for Refrigeration then my pipe-fitters. i started working in November 2010 and graduated july 2010. i am doing my own calls and PMs have been all summer and i love it more than anything. I work on Oil, Gas, Propane,(water heaters, furnaces, boilers) electric, ice machines, chillers, walk in and reach in freezers and refrigerators. i love this trade and could not see myself doing anything else. So just saying Hello to my fellow Techs throughout the USA!

thank you

Why in the WORLD would you want to get OUT of refrigeration work?

Refrigeration is one aspect of this trade that knows no economy or season.

People can and will do without AC if they don't have money, but for a business that requires refrigeration, there is no going without.

Anyway, welcome aboard!

I know what your saying i don't understand it but we are small and only have 4 techs including myself and an owner plus 2 techs of the 4 drive oil trucks in the winter. But i would love to one day open a refrigeration Co. ( pipe dreams) lol.

Welcome to H-talk!

Don't forget to apply for pro once you reach 15 posts.

welcome and you will learn alot of stuff here