+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Traeger BBQ Pit

Post Likes

Traeger BBQ Pit

Has anyone had experience with the Traeger wood pellet pits? I saw one in action this past weekend, and was somewhat impressed.

Post Likes
    My youngest son has one that he won in a drawing at a tire store. He hauls it around in the back of his pickup and barbecues for everyone at family get-togethers. Does a heckuva job on evrything I've seen come out of it from chicken, fresh tuna, steaks and burgers.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Post Likes
    Love my Traegers! Won the one on the right in a football pool. $50 got me a $1100 Traeger, Thanks to Harrisons 101 yard interception return for a TD right before halftime. Pittsburg vs Arizona Superbowl 2009.
    “If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.” ~Henry J. Kaiser

"Highly efficient equipment and LEED Bldgs are very expensive to maintain in order to keep that efficiency!" ~ Me

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by drivewizard View Post
    Love my Traegers! Won the one on the right in a football pool. $50 got me a $1100 Traeger, Thanks to Harrisons 101 yard interception return for a TD right before halftime. Pittsburg vs Arizona Superbowl 2009.
    Good picking !!! I was going to buy one but then I found out that the wood pellets that I use to heat my house are not the same as the wood pellets that you use in any kind of BBQ cooker.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by drivewizard View Post
    nice.
    both the grill and the pick.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in