I was looking into upgrading my HVAC zone panel to something newer (currently using an old Mastertrol Mark V panel which doesnt allow me individual fan control, no built in short cycle delay, etc).

I dont feel uncomfortable replacing it myself so I wont turn this into a DIY how-to question.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend some good brand replacement panels. I can find a Robertshaw and EWC panel pretty easily, was wondering what is the better of the two, and if any other brands are considered better (quality-wise, I notice that all the brands have different levels of features, etc. I just want to know what the pros prefer to install).

Thanks in advance