Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trane vs Carrier (heatpump guru)

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Nope one is correct and the other is incorrect,or worse yet ,they are both wrong.

If your in a humid climate you really don't want to over size.yopu can do a calc. at the RED tab above for a small fee.I'd ask each to check their numbers .

Post Likes

What do you think about this system?

Since I am running out of time trying to find the right contractor I will order this system tomorrow...Trane XL14i...TEE3F31A100A..BAZHTR1410..4TWX4024A1..14 SEER..2 TONS..this was the most expensive bid I received, and the biggest company I had contacted, but the rep. was the only person to check out the wiring and take a look at the breaker box and suggested to bring in an electrician. What do you think?

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Originally posted by dash
    Nope one is correct and the other is incorrect,or worse yet ,they are both wrong.

If your in a humid climate you really don't want to over size.yopu can do a calc. at the RED tab above for a small fee.I'd ask each to check their numbers .
    I'd make sure the load calc is correct or the contractor is on the hook in writing,like one brands 100% satisfaction guarantee,if it's wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in