Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Kapdan, I say ugh because you are a novice plain and simple. Your smarty pants attitude proceeds you and am willing to bet that its gotten you into trouble in the past. You know that you voided your warranty by installing any part of that system. Next time, either get your own mechanical license or dig deep down in those smart ass pockets of yours so you can have the job done correctly. Checking for CO emissions will not tell you if the system is operating correctly. This statement is a direct indication that you lack knowledge and should not be playing with fire. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Write that down so you dont forget it.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by jrbenny
    I like to help underachieving home owners with RTFI because the instructions are in the box. [/B]
    RTFI, that's funny
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Originally posted by kapdan
    The HVAC installer I am working with, who is lisenced, gave it a very good passing grade. [/B]
    I hope this isnt what u were talking about when you said it passed inspection.
    Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Talking LMFAO

It just keeps gettig better and better....

Installation Instructions
    Filter Cabinet Sizes 16-in.,20-in.,24-in
    For Non-Condensing and Condensing Gas Furnaces
    and FILCAB Accessory Kits

NOTE" Read the entire instructins manual before starting the installation.

SAFTEY CONSIERATIONS

Installation and servicing of this heating equipment can be hazardous due to the mechanical and electrical components. only trained and quaified personnel should install, repair, or service heating equipment.

Man I'd love to se this installation...

KapDan be sure the arrows are pointing iin opposite directions... And I hope you ran 18-8 control wire to the outdoor unit and thermostat,lol

He's got questions about the Media cabinet... ROTFLMFAO :-)
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

You know, I just thought of something. If he has an HVAC pro advising him in every step of the install, why was this question ever asked? Must be one hell of a pro. Hope he works in my area, he'll keep me busy with service calls.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123