New guy to industry

Hello all. I am a newbie to the HVAC industry, and I understand the rules of the site, and I will respect them. I am trying to understand at what point am I allowed to post questions for help on differnet problems? In the past I have just browsed around and found brothers with similar problems using the search. I would very much love to learn from you seasoned vets.

Welcome! Get your post count up and apply for pro status, then you can post in the pro forums, where you can ask technical questions and get answers.

Thank you. will do. I am actually working on a system that is giving me the blues, and it would really help to be able to ask questions.

Hello and welcome. I am new to the trade and you can find alot of great stuff here

Yes, I see. That's why I became a member of site. I would like to gain as much knowledgge as possible, as well as help others where I can. Networking is one of the strongest tools of any trade.

Welcome.

I'm in the same situation. I have been reading the forum for a long time but never joined. last year i started a company and now i want to ask all kinds of questions but can't. I have tried to post some things but got in trouble early for helping too much. good luck.

Yeah, I feel you. The rules are the rules though, and I guess everyone had to go thru the same phase. I'm gonna just stick with it and keep posting so I can apply for the pro status. Since school, I've learned a lot out here on my own. Most times it's little silly mistakes, or paying attention to detail that used to get me. Now, I take my time and make sure I learn from my mistakes by documenting them and I also download differnt tips and whatnot.
    We'll be alright though, bro. If we just stay humble and persistent.

if you can ask your question in a generic style, without having to be told exactly what to do, you could possibly get some direction

make sure you put it in the appropriate forum
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Thank you, dandy. That makes a lot of since. Afterall, we are not trying to give away too much info.