Looking to purchase USED or Surplus Liebert ACs, Chillers, Cooling Towers

I am looking for contractors who have pulled out equipment that they would like to get rid of. Liebert Ac's, large chillers (80 ton and up) and cooling towers are what I'm looking for. Also if you have any surplus equipment, I'd like to know about that as well. Please contact me if you have any of this equipment.

Used Liebert for sale

I have a like new Liebert Unit.

ML:FH125AUCAM
    SN:307078-001
    R-22, Dual compressor
    3 stages of heat
    humidifier
    smoke detector
    disconnect

I will also have other surplus units available (not Liebert) in the near future.

Good luck in your search.

My company would be interested in that unit. I just sent you an email with my contact information. Give me a call and we can go from there. Thanks!

Lieberts

I have numerous Lieberts in stock. Call me for an inventory list. Cathy, AGS 562.864.6563 ext 6 or email Email Address Removed
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 09-10-2011 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Used Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by jmbjmb View Post
    I am looking for contractors who have pulled out equipment that they would like to get rid of. Liebert Ac's, large chillers (80 ton and up) and cooling towers are what I'm looking for. Also if you have any surplus equipment, I'd like to know about that as well. Please contact me if you have any of this equipment.
    Hello

I am from Sustainabuild Canada.

I have a surplus liebert system, and diesel generator.

i would like to email further info.

please contact me @Email Address Removed

or phone 780 707 4791

thanks.
    Josh
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 06-21-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed