Thread: load calcs

load calcs

Our large HVAC supplier sells a calculation software called O'Brien Quick Loads PRO. Anyone have any experience good or bad? will it do light commercial? Is at a very good price just wondering what you give up in exchange for the price.

Better make sure it's compatible with Windows 7 before you buy it.
    The Bill of Rights ARTICLE II "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Shall NOT be Infringed".
    [SIZE="4"]

Didn't see anything on the site about ACCA Manual J 8 or ACCA Manual N. Local municipalities won't accept reports from software that is not "approved".
    "Customer Service" is not a department, it's an attitude!
    ???

Obrien was the first program we bought many years ago. Price at that time if I remember correctly was about 1/4 that of others. I remember calling Obrien and asking questions, he was helpful. Call and ask if it does commercial.

It's rare that 32-bit software for XP and Vista won't work on Windows 7 32-bit. Windows 7 64-bit is another matter, however. Unfortunately many computer makers are putting Win7 64-bit on their machines.

Quote Originally Posted by garya505 View Post
    It's rare that 32-bit software for XP and Vista won't work on Windows 7 32-bit. Windows 7 64-bit is another matter, however. Unfortunately many computer makers are putting Win7 64-bit on their machines.
    Mine included, that's why I mentioned it.
    The Bill of Rights ARTICLE II "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Shall NOT be Infringed".
    [SIZE="4"]

If I remember right it was Vista compatible I dont remember about 7. I downloaded a trial version and seems to do light commercial. There was a tech help number on the website and I called and talked directly to a programmer. Seems like cust service is good. My only complaint at this time is the small window you have to work in. I am getting old and like big windows and big numbers working with that much data. The programmer said it was about 10 years old and needs redoing but unk when that will happen.

Seems ok for the price