Frown YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO HEAR THIS LOL!!

So I just got a call from a potential customer. He says he had a home warranty contractor come out and look at his system because it was not cooling right. The contractor gets there and says the system has a restriction the head pressure is at 400 psi because the inside coil is bad and that the pressures are going to cause the coil to BLOW UP!!!AND CAUSE WATER DAMAGE TO THE HOUSE!!!. The tech says the system needs to have the coil replaced and then says they cant do it for 2 weeks lol. And Im not even going to tell yall what they want to charge. Are things so bad right now that companies are just making crap up as they go. So im going out tomorrow to check it out dont worry im taking my bomb gear with me and i will make sure to evacuate the entire resedential area before i go into the house LOL!!! So quick question when a company does things like this what can you do. I feel like finding them and kicking them in the boys. Its crooked people like this that give us a bad name and make it hard for us to gain the trust of others.

Better take your scuba gear also!. Must be full of water at 400psi. Shine up you armour fix it and ride away like sir Knight and day.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

I would be professional about the situation. Don't bad mouth the other guy as it can make you look bad. Just simply say you've nvr heard of anything like that occurring before. lol

Home warranty contractor...............enough said.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....