Anyone into cars?

JW if anyone had any cool cars on here or was into racing of any kind. Post up what you have.

just sold this last Friday

FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Recently got a 2011 m3 e93. Love it so far! Thinking of going to an 09-10 gtr though

Quote Originally Posted by ServiceIcons View Post
    Recently got a 2011 m3 e93. Love it so far! Thinking of going to an 09-10 gtr though
    Nice. My buddy has a 2010 GTR and it is awesome from all stand points. Little bit of a rough ride IMO, but the interior is great along with the gauges. Its pretty fast too!

I will be getting a 69 GTX 440 soon.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

my buddy races dirt latemodel..

Moi.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I myself have been into drag racing ever since i could drive. I have the fox body fever. I am on my third one right now. Here are some pictures/video from earliest to most current.

First car at 16. Had a 347 and a 5 speed. It was the funnest thing ever and i was clueless when it came to anything motor related. Didnt even know how to change my oil. Somehow i managed to switch it from EFI to carbed.

Before

After

This was my second car. Had it from senior in HS 08 to 2010. It had a pump gas 408 with a Big Shot plate on it. When i first got it it went 11.70 on motor all day. Changed a few things and got best of 10.92@124 on motor. Then on the 125 shot it went 9.80's@137 everytime, SHould have never sold it and will probably buy it back soon. It was perfect in every way.

First day

2nd set of wheels

And 3rd set. I re did all the interior and the way the motor looks.

Video at the track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-GfIQn1rQY

This is my most current. Its the best one yet besides the paint. Already re did all the interior and motor for the most part. Time for paint cause the stripes have to go!

Before

After