Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    [QUOTE=monkeyman#1;10672312] This guy needs his a$$ kicked.

Yeah I do not want to be labeled as "that guy" or anywhere close. I never knew how bad of a job could be untill this.

Quote Originally Posted by Newguy1989 View Post
    Yeah I do not want to be labeled as "that guy" or anywhere close. I never knew how bad of a job could be untill this.
    Better days ahead. Set your standard higher and you will do fine.

Yeah it's pretty bad guys.The sad thing is we don't even have a recovery machine or cylinder on our truck.A few times after putting refrigerant in he had me take the gauges off with my fingers while yelling go fast or it'll hurt..well no ****!
    Not even using low loss fittings on the hoses? Drugs and alcohol in a moving vehicle?

Go cut lawns or firewood or throw papers. Get the heck out now before you get arrested and get a record. Is he going to bond you out of jail and pay your fines? RUN
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Yea..I think you have a nice Christmas bonus coming. Does your phone take video??

How much is your self-respect worth?
    If you are willing to learn this trade, via the hard work and time it takes, then you deserve to be treated as a human being.
    Someone else will hire you and give you a chance.
    Now ribbing (although duct stretchers are not an imaginary item) is expected, disrespect is not.

As soon as I find a new job I'm leaving trust me. He's been in business for 25 years I don't know how he's never been caught. Yeah it takes video

I hope your right and I'm in it for the long haul,once I find a new shop.

Mow lawns, deliver pizzas, stop by every school district within 25 miles and tell them you are looking for substitute custodial work (not a great job but I've done it for a few weeks when I NEEDED a job.)

Just don't show up tomorrow morning. It's not worth it.

If you get caught up in his problems, a criminal charge might prevent you from finding another job ever.

Spend the day tomorrow looking for some other work.

Good luck.
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

chances are most of your competors probably know the guy / and his issues...time to move on...

Yeah I'm debating on whether or not to go tomorrow or not,I just hope it's not forever untill I find something. He does know alot of people an I'm not sure if even they like him honestly.

RUN, do not walk, RUN away. And NEVER EVER look back.

I should run and then skip once I get a new job lol.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast