All,

I want your professional input on this brand. Any good?? Pros and Cons. Thinking of getting one.

Thanks....

I do Carrier. Bryant is pretty much the same thing, made by Carrier Corporation. Good product.

But more importantly than that, is the quality of the installation. Installation practices and maintenance MAKE or BREAK your equipment.

I totally

agree with Ryan

Ditto..

Originally posted by pjs
    Ditto..
    You are a man of many words.

Well, this answer sounds more positive than getting a Amana.

Which models are you looking at? Bryant Evolution is same as Carrier Ininfity, this would be a model 355MAV or 355AAV for the newest series. We have lots of these and 352's out there, which is a two-stage 90+ AFUE without a VS blower. The 315AAV is their Evolution 80+ model.

And, amen (IMHO) on nixing the Amana.

Well, haven't decided on which model yet. But...definetely the 90%+ AFUE for sure. Is the Plus 90i 355AAV Evolution worth paying the price??

Can someone tell me the difference besides the AFUE (96.6% and 95.5%)...between the 355AAV Evolution and the Legacy 350AAV??

Originally posted by heatmehot
    Well, haven't decided on which model yet. But...definetely the 90%+ AFUE for sure. Is the Plus 90i 355AAV Evolution worth paying the price??

Can someone tell me the difference besides the AFUE (96.6% and 95.5%)...between the 355AAV Evolution and the Legacy 350AAV??
    Here's a useful piece of advice: Find a local contractor who can answer all of these questions for you. I respect your investigative mindset. But these are things a quality contractor can do for you in the sanctity of your own home. You want to do business with someone who can answer your questions, explain things, show you, etc. You will gain nothing if you learn here and then hire the cheapest Bryant contractor around because he will be a low-baller and will do crappy work. Then the "quality" of your system will go out the window. Find a quality contractor. Remember, select someone who you feel comfortable doing business with for at least five years (because of warranty) or for maybe twenty years because of the life of the equipment.

I saw hundreds being made while at ICP! like, 800+ per shift! on ONE production line.

[Edited by cem-bsee on 10-14-2005 at 07:00 AM]
    harvest rainwater,make SHADE,R75/50/30= roof/wall/floor, use HVAC mastic,caulk all wall seams!

ryan_the_furnace_guy,

Where are you located?

heat me not, any particular reason you're asking the same question via 2 separate posts?
    Everyone has a purpose in life..........even if it's to be a bad example.

Seek first to understand, before seeking to be understood.