Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 42
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Do you really believe this stuff you spew out? Had O'Bummer not extended President Bush's tax cuts, we would be even worse off then we are now.

    You keep trying to divert the attention away from the hundreds of billions of dollars that O'Bummer has wasted while unemployment continues to rise rather then fall, as O'Bummer claimed it would.
    It has nothing to do with what I believe. I am talking facts not beliefs - in the last election cycle the electorate was promised if the Rs got elected they had the answers and jobs would be the top priority. Where's the jobs that were promised, all I have seen are layoffs in the public sector because these radical governors have to appease the TP and protect the millionaires. We all know that the economy will improve as soon as all those well paying jobs are gone. Strange logic but seems to be the current plan.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Give me an instance of when he lied
    Hell, mancow, there are entire websites dedicated to Obama lies. Here are just a few for instances from one of them;

    No signing statements to nullify or undermine congressional instructions as enacted into law
    Obama Lies to Keep Czars
    No “boots” on the ground Libya
    Anyone that has worked with the AC-130 gunship can tell you, you need spotters to let aircraft know where the targets are. Usually it is Special Forces, Rangers etc trained for this mission. It’s CIA Agents in Libya on the ground
    Reform will also rein in the abuse and excess that nearly brought down our financial system. It will finally bring transparency to the kinds of complex, risky transactions that helped trigger the financial crisis.
    Obama Lies About Financial Reform Bill
    All Americans WILL BE were, “surprised, disappointed and angry” about lockerbie bomber
    Obama Memo
    I will not rest until the BP Oil Spill stops
    Obama’s Schedule
    The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.
    Campaign and Presidency
    If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it
    TownHall
    “Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”
    U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C., September 9, 2009.
    ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax
    Obama denies healthcare is a new tax on all Americans
    We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
    Obama’s oval office speech in June 2010
    Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.
    Arizona Immigration Law
    The Health Care Package will pay for itself
    Time
    Republicans don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas — not one.
    Hmm Immigration?
    We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care
    Democratic Debate Lies
    I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”
    Said during a speech immediately after the Trillion Dollar “Shovel Ready” bill.
    I got the Message from Massachusetts
    Daily Bail
    Lies During First Year

    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
    Obama Inaugaration. 20 Jan 2009
    Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term
    Associated Press Video
    Health Care deals will be covered on C-span
    Obama Lies
    As President I will recognize the Armenian Genocide
    ABC
    Recovery Act will save or create jobs
    ABC News
    Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.
    Obama Lies
    No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus
    CNN
    I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan
    Specator.Org
    We have launched a housing plan that will help responsible families facing the threat of foreclosure lower their monthly payments and refinance their mortgages.
    Obama Lies
    I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
    NPR
    Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year
    Council on Foreign Relations.
    Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.
    Businessweek: Obama Agnostic on taxes
    List of Tax Promise Violations
    2008 Campaign Lies

    Obama campaign would accept public funding
    ABC
    Didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was Radical
    Dreams of My Father – A radical Socialist.
    Would have the most transparent administration in History
    Cato Institute
    We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way.
    Boston Globe
    I have visited all 57 states.
    Snopes
    I’ll get rid of earmarks
    Source: Any bill passed during presidency
    When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.
    Campaign Speech
    My father served in World War II.
    The Videos and the Facts
    Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009
    News Video
    Seniors Making less than 50,000 will not have to pay taxes
    YouTube
    Would not vote for any bill supporting troop funding without a firm withdrawal commitment from the Bush Administration.
    He has done nothing but continue the Bush admins strategy and to explain how the “surges total failure” has now become his greatest achievement.
    Present Votes Are Common In Illinois
    NPR
    I Won Michigan
    Huffington Post
    I won Nevada
    The Nation
    I don’t Have Lobbyists
    US News
    My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad
    Crooks and Liars
    I Have Always Been Against Iraq
    Washington Post
    My Wife Didn’t Mean What She Said About Pride In Country
    CNN
    Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.
    Obama Campaign Video
    I Barely Know Rezko
    Sun Times
    My Church Is Like Any Other Christian Church
    ABC News
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Hell, mancow, there are entire websites dedicated to Obama lies. Here are just a few for instances from one of them;

    No signing statements to nullify or undermine congressional instructions as enacted into law
    Obama Lies to Keep Czars
    No “boots” on the ground Libya
    Anyone that has worked with the AC-130 gunship can tell you, you need spotters to let aircraft know where the targets are. Usually it is Special Forces, Rangers etc trained for this mission. It’s CIA Agents in Libya on the ground
    Reform will also rein in the abuse and excess that nearly brought down our financial system. It will finally bring transparency to the kinds of complex, risky transactions that helped trigger the financial crisis.
    Obama Lies About Financial Reform Bill
    All Americans WILL BE were, “surprised, disappointed and angry” about lockerbie bomber
    Obama Memo
    I will not rest until the BP Oil Spill stops
    Obama’s Schedule
    The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.
    Campaign and Presidency
    If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it
    TownHall
    “Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”
    U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C., September 9, 2009.
    ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax
    Obama denies healthcare is a new tax on all Americans
    We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
    Obama’s oval office speech in June 2010
    Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.
    Arizona Immigration Law
    The Health Care Package will pay for itself
    Time
    Republicans don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas — not one.
    Hmm Immigration?
    We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care
    Democratic Debate Lies
    I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”
    Said during a speech immediately after the Trillion Dollar “Shovel Ready” bill.
    I got the Message from Massachusetts
    Daily Bail
    Lies During First Year

    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
    Obama Inaugaration. 20 Jan 2009
    Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term
    Associated Press Video
    Health Care deals will be covered on C-span
    Obama Lies
    As President I will recognize the Armenian Genocide
    ABC
    Recovery Act will save or create jobs
    ABC News
    Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.
    Obama Lies
    No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus
    CNN
    I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan
    Specator.Org
    We have launched a housing plan that will help responsible families facing the threat of foreclosure lower their monthly payments and refinance their mortgages.
    Obama Lies
    I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
    NPR
    Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year
    Council on Foreign Relations.
    Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.
    Businessweek: Obama Agnostic on taxes
    List of Tax Promise Violations
    2008 Campaign Lies

    Obama campaign would accept public funding
    ABC
    Didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was Radical
    Dreams of My Father – A radical Socialist.
    Would have the most transparent administration in History
    Cato Institute
    We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way.
    Boston Globe
    I have visited all 57 states.
    Snopes
    I’ll get rid of earmarks
    Source: Any bill passed during presidency
    When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.
    Campaign Speech
    My father served in World War II.
    The Videos and the Facts
    Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009
    News Video
    Seniors Making less than 50,000 will not have to pay taxes
    YouTube
    Would not vote for any bill supporting troop funding without a firm withdrawal commitment from the Bush Administration.
    He has done nothing but continue the Bush admins strategy and to explain how the “surges total failure” has now become his greatest achievement.
    Present Votes Are Common In Illinois
    NPR
    I Won Michigan
    Huffington Post
    I won Nevada
    The Nation
    I don’t Have Lobbyists
    US News
    My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad
    Crooks and Liars
    I Have Always Been Against Iraq
    Washington Post
    My Wife Didn’t Mean What She Said About Pride In Country
    CNN
    Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.
    Obama Campaign Video
    I Barely Know Rezko
    Sun Times
    My Church Is Like Any Other Christian Church
    ABC News
    I don't see any lies in that, all I see is a little butthurt on your part

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edna Bay, Alaska Highest concentration of black bears in the US
    Posts
    623
    Robo, why do you debate this guy?

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.phil View Post
    Robo, why do you debate this guy?
    It's a fetish

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I don't see any lies in that, all I see is a little butthurt on your part
    Speaking of butts; my guess is that you don't see any lies because your head is up your butt. And if that ain't butthurt, then you have become used to it.

    Actually, I don't even know what you mean by "little butthurt".
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.phil View Post
    Robo, why do you debate this guy?
    He's good to bounce true information off of and once in a while he is rational enough to actually post some insightful thoughts.

    Most times, mancow is just messing with the rest of us. But, when he makes blatantly idiotic comments, it makes it real easy for me to play off of them while being able to post facts.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    It's a fetish
    Not really. I've just always had a soft spot for dumb, lame animals.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Speaking of butts; my guess is that you don't see any lies because your head is up your butt. And if that ain't butthurt, then you have become used to it.

    Actually, I don't even know what you mean by "little butthurt".
    It means your rear end is hurting

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    6,890
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Actually, I don't even know what you mean by "little butthurt".
    So... you only know of BIG butt hurt?

    Really Robo, how scandalous.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    So... you only know of BIG butt hurt?

    Really Robo, how scandalous.
    It's from the spanking he gets everytime he logs on.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    It means your rear end is hurting
    Doesn't make any sense. My butt doesn't hurt. I don't see what my butt has to do with the subject at all. Is this just some perverted way for you to bring my butt into the conversation?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    So... you only know of BIG butt hurt?

    Really Robo, how scandalous.
    I'm pretty lacking in knowing about any butt hurt other then when my mom used to crack me on the butt with a board when I was a young lad.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event