Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    well, shutting down government is the equivilant of a spoiled kid taking his ball and running home because they will not let him play the game the way he wants to.

I would actually like to see the government shut down , then I could listen to you crybabies cry.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    To add some balance to the effect of shutting down government. The peon from NY should like this.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Some-b...70979.html?x=0
    is all your answers to a question just about name calling. Or do you actually have a solution to a problem
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

well, shutting down government is the equivilant of a spoiled kid taking his ball and running home because they will not let him play the game the way he wants to.

I would actually like to see the government shut down , then I could listen to you crybabies cry.
    so!! WHAT is your solution to the problem. You keep pointing your finger and saying "thats not right" . All you can do is criticize, how would you fix Minnesota's fiscal problem.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    so!! WHAT is your solution to the problem. You keep pointing your finger and saying "thats not right" . All you can do is criticize, how would you fix Minnesota's fiscal problem.
    Iwould have looked at the last time their revenue was what it is today and cut all department back to that level in manpower, benefits, and services. i.e., if 2011 revenue equaled revenue of 2001, then State government would look exactly like it did in 2001. It's simple and would be fair and effective.

Posts have been reported. Please stop the name calling and personal attacks.

If O'Bummer would just produce all of those new jobs he promised for the hundreds of billions of dollars he seems to have wasted on his friends and supporters, we wouldn't need new taxes.

You see, there is less tax revenue because there are less Americans working and paying taxes. O'Bummer is trying to sell us on some myth that if we keep taxing those who still do have jobs to pay for the continuing amount of us who don't have jobs, that somehow that will not destroy our economy completely.

More jobs would equal more tax revenue. We don't need more taxes, we need more Americans working. Here it is nearly three years and hundreds of billions of dollars later and the unemployment rate that was supposed to be kept from reaching 8% is still at 9.2% with 16% underemployment for Americans working part time who need to work full time.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    If O'Bummer would just produce all of those new jobs he promised for the hundreds of billions of dollars he seems to have wasted on his friends and supporters, we wouldn't need new taxes.

You see, there is less tax revenue because there are less Americans working and paying taxes. O'Bummer is trying to sell us on some myth that if we keep taxing those who still do have jobs to pay for the continuing amount of us who don't have jobs, that somehow that will not destroy our economy completely.

More jobs would equal more tax revenue. We don't need more taxes, we need more Americans working. Here it is nearly three years and hundreds of billions of dollars later and the unemployment rate that was supposed to be kept from reaching 8% is still at 9.2% with 16% underemployment for Americans working part time who need to work full time.
    I thought that extending the Bush tax cut was supposed to help create jobs. But as usual the tinkle down theory is just that - a theory, don't try to sell me this garbage and tell me it's raining jobs. The folks at the top are averaging 23% pay increases while the working man's wage has been flat for years - THANKS Speaker Boner and Senator McCon-All, for all these minimum wage jobs. It is just common sense that hiring will not increase until there is an increase in demand and the rich will just sit on the cash till it becomes absolutely necessary to hire another worker at the lowest possible wage.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Maybe if so many people did not want Obama to fail, the economy would grow and the jobs that would come with it would provide the needed revenue. There is no one to blame except the tearfull

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I thought that extending the Bush tax cut was supposed to help create jobs. But as usual the tinkle down theory is just that - a theory, don't try to sell me this garbage and tell me it's raining jobs. The folks at the top are averaging 23% pay increases while the working man's wage has been flat for years - THANKS Speaker Boner and Senator McCon-All, for all these minimum wage jobs. It is just common sense that hiring will not increase until there is an increase in demand and the rich will just sit on the cash till it becomes absolutely necessary to hire another worker at the lowest possible wage.
    Do you really believe this stuff you spew out? Had O'Bummer not extended President Bush's tax cuts, we would be even worse off then we are now.

You keep trying to divert the attention away from the hundreds of billions of dollars that O'Bummer has wasted while unemployment continues to rise rather then fall, as O'Bummer claimed it would.

Maybe if so many people did not want Obama to fail, the economy would grow and the jobs that would come with it would provide the needed revenue. There is no one to blame except the tearfull
    Figures! O'Bummer blames ATM machines for unemployment and you blame some perceived bad karma toward O'Bummer for his failings.

No one wants O'Bummer to fail! We just want a leader who does not lie to us while spending our own money to Socialize us.

You sound like a kid who has just fallen down because he stupidly ran fast without paying attention to where he was going, and then blame mom for making him fall down when she looked to see what was going on. Ohhh boo hoooo, look what you made me do. It's not my fault....Bush did it....

I don't want him to fail

I want him to resign!

Figures! O'Bummer blames ATM machines for unemployment and you blame some perceived bad karma toward O'Bummer for his failings.

No one wants O'Bummer to fail! We just want a leader who does not lie to us while spending our own money to Socialize us.

You sound like a kid who has just fallen down because he stupidly ran fast without paying attention to where he was going, and then blame mom for making him fall down when she looked to see what was going on. Ohhh boo hoooo, look what you made me do. It's not my fault....Bush did it....
    Give me an instance of when he lied

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    I don't want him to fail

I want him to resign!
    You don't want to see his likeness on Mt Rushmore?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast