Refrigeration Alarm Monitoring?

I'm very frustrated with the refrigeration alarm monitoring company we've been using for the past 15 years. Are there any reliable non-proprietary monitoring companies for monitoring refrigeration system alarms??

I'm looking for a monitoring service that:
    calls within 30 mins of critical alarms; within an hour for non-critical alarms
    speaks clear English
    responds promptly to customer requests
    can monitor Danfoss and CPC systems

I'm also curious in hearing about setups companies and contractors are using to monitor customers in-house.

I know we can setup contact points on our security/fire alarm system. We have a few locations setup that way. I'd rather not go that route. Any input is appreciated!

Here in Ontario best company we use is chubb
    All our danfoss,eci,cpc systems use a digital output to a chubb (local monitoring) panel that way when they receive an alarm they know it's a refer alarm and not a door switch...
    This type of monitoring is the most reliable as other systems an have to many other problems

Anyone use CPC ProAct for monitoring? Good or bad comments on them??

I use sensaphone products for chiller plant monitoring. it can look at temp sensors, dry contacts, and other types of devices. they have models that dial to you on a phone line, web based models and a cool feature..listen in for ten seconds by dialing in a phone line. you can program alarms using your voice, or your clients. priced well too. sensaphone.com

Our company uses Daniels Monitoring Service. They never fail to call, believe you me...

Have you found anyone yet? I write software for just this kind of monitoring. We already have Danfoss and CPC monitoring software in use by another large company. Can make contacts or deliver alarms every 15 minutes, either email, pager, ect.