Thread: help ...car ac

help ...car ac

Hey there guys I need your help urgently I need the wiring diagram for a nissan arx bluebird air conditioning circuit. when I turn on the ac in the car everything comes on except the compressor,when I checked the compressor is working(if I connect it direct) bur at the ac relay iam not getting any signal voltage to close the relay..ne advice would be great I don't want to have to loos down the entire dash board ???

Quote Originally Posted by icezman View Post
    Hey there guys I need your help urgently I need the wiring diagram for a nissan arx bluebird air conditioning circuit. when I turn on the ac in the car everything comes on except the compressor,when I checked the compressor is working(if I connect it direct) bur at the ac relay iam not getting any signal voltage to close the relay..ne advice would be great I don't want to have to loos down the entire dash board ???
    You should have positive at the relay at all times on 2 terminals. When you turn the AC on the computer sends the Ground to the relay to activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    You should have positive at the relay at all times on 2 terminals. When you turn the AC on the computer sends the Ground to the relay to activate it.
    Ok bro but iam not getting that I'm only getting the positive for the load side not getting it for the signal side that's why I'm asking for a diagram......because I dont wanna go taking out the entire dash board and the problem is not there ......

Quote Originally Posted by icezman View Post
    Ok bro but iam not getting that I'm only getting the positive for the load side not getting it for the signal side that's why I'm asking for a diagram......because I dont wanna go taking out the entire dash board and the problem is not there ......
    Your reply to his answer says more than you know.

Sorry to sound snippy but think about it bro. re-read his response.