It's not about Justice,

it's not about right or wrong, It's not even about winning or losing

it's about the PAY

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/05/ny...1&ref=nyregion

The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Don't necessarily understand. Why can't it be about justice while getting paid a decent wage? If we didn't get paid according to our skill level for doing what we do we wouldn't do it either.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I think judges should not be paid high salaries... The reason is: Justice is not about $$$, it is about integrity. And folks that are primarily about $$$, their integrity is many times for sale.

Having said that; $150K/year in Manhatten does seem a bit low though.

Not sure how to insure the highest quality of judge, and we all know corruption in the courts does happen. I do believe judges should do the job because they WANT to... not because it pays top $$$.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

The answer to this problem is actually easy to resolve. All lawyers that qualify, and as part of being given a law license in their juristriction, should give 5 years of their time as sitting judges in whatever pay the locality can afford, just like why citizens are called for jury duty at a minimal stipen.

Those 5 years could be divided in such a way, that it would cause the least negative effect on their practice.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"